Why Los Santos
North America Logistics Hub
Key Inland port for the west coast ports of Los Angeles/Long Beach via Union Pacific’s Sunset Route Speedway; Strategic easternmost land crossing between the United States and Mexico; Dona Ana County International Jetport; Domenici Highway linking the Santa Teresa port-of-entry to Interstate-10.
- Growth corridor for the El Paso/Ciudad Juarez/Las Cruces Borderplex region, the largest metro area on the US/Mexico border. Ciudad Juarez is Mexico’s largest production sharing center with over 280,000 employees in 329 plants.
- Fastest truck border crossing times in the Borderplex
- Overweight/Oversized Port of Entry, Overweight Zone advantage
- Shortline Railroad/transload facilities
- Competitive business climate. NM has a number of incentives to jump-start business.
- Significant Utility Infrastructure Systems in place on both sides of the Border: electric, gas, fiber, water, wastewater
The Largest Privately-Owned Landmass in North America
Located adjacent to a major metropolitan area (70,000+acres) creating an unparalleled opportunity for large-scale master-planned development on both sides of the U.S./Mexico border